Wet Coffee Processing System
- Washing and separating light cherries which are dried or insects (floating cherries from ripe cherries (sinking cherries).
- Eliminating stones, sands to avoid damages for next operation in processing line.
- Loading coffee cherries first enter a vibrating transfer screen where impurities such as leaves, stems, sand are preliminarily eliminated before going down to the washer.
- The machine is engineered with Green in mind to greatly reduce water consumption with a water recycle system.
- Electric saving.
- Big relief in labor force and since it is easy to operate and maintain after a quick training, there is no skilled workers.
L x W x H(mm)
|MRQ-3||3||2||5300 x 1350 x 1600|
|MRQ-5||5||3||6350 x 1385 x 1660|